November 10, 2007

y u leave me?

My life change since the day u leaves me; I can’t sleep well at night. U even din say good bye to me when u leave, and I miss u so much. U brought me so much happiness. U company I go through my life for many years. When I m sad u r always there for me, when I cry u always there to comfort me. I dono y u wan to leave me, even my family treat u so good, especially my dad, he always give the best to u. I m sorry, I ever hurt u, but I m really sad when the day u get hurt by me. I already try the best of mine to take good care of u. After the day u leave, there is no one company me to school, no one company me to shopping, no one bring me to where I want to. I feel blank without u. u company me to kuching every year, but I m going without u this year. I miss the smell of u; I miss ur body, ur eyes. I feel happy to be with u so many years. Please come back to me, I need u. why u leaves me when the day I want to celebrate ur birthday with u? why? I m sorry I din take good care of u….. I really miss u…. I mean you, unser..

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love the song on your blog =)
    It's really nice !!!

    ReplyDelete