June 15, 2008

DAD, Happy Father's Day!

The past 21 years, u have guard me all the way i grow. But i keep making u feel disappointing since the day i start schooling. U keep giving me advice till now but i always treat it as a song. i din did wat a son should did for the past years. u still scolding me every morning, noon and night, but i din show a good attitude untill today tats make u non stop scolding me. i always tell myself pls stop to make u feel disappointed but i always fail. but ur big heart always forgive me untill today. When i m sick, when i m sad, u r always there for me. i kno u care bout me so much but u r using ur way o it can said it is a "father's way". U scold cause u care, u angry cause u love me. I really understand it.

I still remember when i was in primary school, i get a big cut on my ankle from the breaking vase, my blood keeps coming out till the floor almost flood. when u see it u rush to me n carry me into the car. u drive so fast to the hospital n send me into emergency room. u hold my head in ur heart n tell me it is ok, nothing big deal. i was so scared the doctor will did neding, but u told me u ask the doctor not to ned just a injection. u keep talking n comforting me. a few minutes later, the doctor said "ok". i saw my ankle's cut has been ned. u make me don attention to wat the doctor do to my ankle. Thanks, DAD! A thousand of thanks to u!

I m sorry, i make u feel disappoint again today. i really make myself remember the day of father's day few days ago but i forget bout it today. Sorry... I don have the gut to say" DAD, happy father's day"! to u, cause i forget bout it. i m really sorry...

At last.... DAD, Happy Father's Day! I LOVE U...

Photo took when i was small in a circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment