February 4, 2009

Another path..

Just back from CSM. I received a call from the counsellor of the learning centre of CSM yesterday, she made an appointment with me at 10am tis morning.
When i reach her office she ask bout my perth ID then print out my result. She circle the failed unit in front of me. I was so nervous, thought she'll scold me like the secondary sch principal always do. But, she asked me what's the problem i m facing. I told her everything included the latest desicion i made. She is so kind and told me there are some vacancies outside the office notice board i can look forward.
After the conversation, i went to the notice board, but there isnt any vacancies suit me.
I walk off the learning centre building, forward to the student service as she ask me to get the withdrawal form.
On the way to the s.s. office, i look around the campus. Asking myself again, "is this realy not a place for me?"
After i get the withdrawal forms, walking on the same path to the carpark again, but this time the words from my heart are "bye, curtin."
Maybe lots of people will start laughing at me, cause i was the one who wants to continue my degree after the diploma. The words" I m currently study in Curtin." sounds great to those people who asked bout the life i was having. but now, now more. I give up and start another new life with industries. There is no more "REGRET" in my future.

P/s: friends, whoever got any vacancy suit me. please tell me. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment