May 6, 2009

Arrogance.

I learned a new word
"ARROGANCE"
I m too arrogance..
I thought everything can be done as how i imagine,

I put efforts in it,
full use my hours,
full use my energy,
full use my voice.
BUT things are become worse.

I m wrong to start for it,
I m wrong to give advice on it,
I m wrong to respon for it,
The things i don wish to hear, to see, to feel,
but come to me immediatly.

Keep my way to showing to others,
"my idea is correct"
but i m lose,
things havent complete
the comments of bad started flying to me.

My responsible is not only to one,
but to 59..

I give,
I let,
I stand,
I wait,
I shout,
and I m affraid.

God, pls listen to my prayer.
I need u to lead me,
i need u to give me the way of next,
i accept any punishment but they are all innocent.

The words perfect, never ever come to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment