May 26, 2008

....

i m blank, really a blank. i went out for a walk,
went to find my band member who are having camp at sch, hope it can cure my cut.
But when i m on my way home,
those things comes again.
i hate it, i really hate it.
Frens are all starting to give up me.
i m so terrible living in the world with only black n white.
i donno how to explain my feeling now.
is harder than die....
i just wan a new n simply life....
nothing much i need...


u're really a terrible gal, i hate u n hate u n thousand n million of hate u so much..
Y? Y u step into my world n bring away all those colourful picture...
I cant imagine, i cant think..... how dirty u r....


Y god treat me tis big of joke...
My dear god, i m really tired already...
if i have did something wrong, i think it is already enough for my punishment.
Pls give back me my normal life...

2 comments:

  1. kevin wad happen are u allright?no matter wad happen u will be allright as time goes by ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m ok now, just something really useless happen to me.. thankss...

    ReplyDelete