May 26, 2008

DAMN!!

Tonight my mood is damn bad....
i really cant accept the fact... How come? How it can be?
I have really put away all of it, but how come cause of a photo can pull down my mood so bad... Y? Y i have go through tis? How bad i m?
Damn!!!!
Sorry is just nothing... really nothing.... get out of me now! now!!
So fast!! it is just not longer than a month... everything changes, how terrible u r? I cant think of wat is my position in ur heart now... but never mind i never wan to stay in it... it is damn dirty like hell...
i just wan a simple life, just a simple life....
Wat is LOVE?!!! Wat the hell is LOVE?!!!

5 comments:

  1. Nobody wants to be alone or feel lonely. Everyone wants to be cared and to be loved. When it comes to your situation, just a little bit of wrong advice can lead to a big disaster.

    My opinion is, find something for yourself, get something for yourself, please yourself before anything else since i assume that you haven't done that in a long time.

    Get a clear mind, think the future over and stay sharp always. But of course, don't strain yourself in the process.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot... but can i kno who u r? i just need a fren...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that i can not reveal myself.

    I have been through times like these a long time ago and i hope that you get through it just as i did.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree "anonymous" said!
    jia you,kevin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anywhere. thanks very much...

    ReplyDelete