July 10, 2008

Wat a unlucky day!

Yesterday was an unlucky day, i fell down from my company pick-up when i was manage to get off from the back. After the fell, my eyes was suddenly blur... all others workers were surrounding me and asking how was i... few minutes later, i stood up myself n feeling quite giddy... i tot i was ok, but when i reached home, my head feeling pain... i went to MCMC myself to see doctor n take a x-ray of my head...
the doctor told me everything is fine, but also need to wait for few days to see whether my head will still pain or not.... THIS early morning when i waked up, my head had no more pain, but my back started feeling pain.. i tot it was nothing so i went to work as usual... when i reached kuala workshop, the pain of my back became more n more... i immediately took a leave and went to see doctor again... after the doctor checked, he say there is no hurt on my bone, but the nerve of my back side was hurt so it is pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment