August 26, 2008

I...... love U!!


At 1st, I tot we ll be together again. But i found tat there is a distance between us. I tot i kno u so much but in real life.... i dono wat u actually wan. I found tat we started to have nothing to talk, i found tat i dono how to cheer u up.
I have to leave....., have to leave u! cause i found tat once we get closer i ll put more love in u. But once i put in more, i feel scared...., feel scared to start a relation again. Actually..... I m not ready yet. And also, i found tat when i keep getting closer to u, u never open ur "door" to me. i keep staying at the same point looking at u... far n far..... i start wondering y i m here. so i choose to leave.... There are guys always surrounding u everytimes, compare with them.... i m just nothing. Maybe i m just someone giving u a tissue when u cry, but not someone u like to share ur happiness with. U did change alot, maybe u din notice bout it. But num, as u feel happy then keep it on...
I used to company u when u were sad, but i never kno... wat's the reason u were sad. I did try my best to cheer u up. N i did it, but i found tat i cant do it now. Maybe i start to escape from u. I scare i ll love u deeply like i used to. I scare to be hurt again. I........I don really dare to put much love in our love again. Maybe it needs time... needs time for me to recover...
Anywhere, i wish u every happiness.... wish u can find ur Mr right soon. Treasure who ever treat u good n now a days, true love is hard to get!! Good Luck, my princess
... take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment