August 19, 2008

life..

i have my life with silent mood, i escape from quarrel, from jealous, from angry.... i bring my life with smile n friendly...
bout the past i wish to just let it stop there n pls let it stop on the part with the happy season, althought it was a sad ending but i don mind to cut it by rewind back. Pls don ever n ever told me bout anything of her... i really don like to listen n it ll onli spoil my happy day... just let it stop there n really put a fulls stop after a long story, don help me to continue it cause i really don wan.
I admit i m in a way of escaping but i think tis is my way to make my life better. I wish i can totally forget bout it but i kno i cant. it is in my brain untill now.
I do think of her everyday but it always stop when i think bout the ending. It's just a memories for me cause it used the 2 years time in my life. I m a human like everyone do, i have a brain like everyone do... so i think everyone ll understand me...
I wont let myself to get involve of such "games" at tis moment!! I spend my times for my band, , study, music n art. Although i ll feel lonely sometimes but i told myself tis is the life i have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment