March 15, 2010

A bad day!

Lets have a quick update for today before i go to bed.

I had a bad day today, but actually my day was started with a bright way.
I went breakfast wif family, bought family stuff wif them then i had lunch wif a group of MGC frens and
we go "derma darah" together.
Actually i should have a good day one, because i derma darah to people and should give bless to people.

Bad things happen before i went to the photography class at MGC.
I went into my car and i put my water bottle at the passenger sit.
I din notice that the cap was not fully cap and the water all flowed on the passenger sit.
Onli left the half bottle of water when i noticed. The other half already "in" the cushion. OMG! is a bad one.

Then when i reach MGC, i grab my back pack and i wan to go to the class.
Suddenly i feel my back pack was light and something dropped out then "plak".
OH NO! my D300s dropped!!!
I bend down and i saw glasses on the floor, 1st in my mine was, the lens or live view glass broke.
But when i pick up my camera, i saw the filter glass gone, luckily the lens glass still there.
BUT, the place to screw the filter is crack. OMG!!!
I rush to the class room and i test the camera.
IT DOESN"T FOCUS ANYMORE!
This is horrible!!!

I total lost my mood of having class, i did try some lens from fren to see whether the body still ok.
Luckily the body is alive!
But the 50mm lens is bad. Tears nearly come out from my eyes!! sad!

When i was in the down mood, i was text-ing wif frens by my phone, dono why when i was talking wif my fren, it suddenly slipped from my hand and drop on the floor. OMG again!!! Wat happen to me!!
haih!!
should i stop touching camera?
is god trying to tell me camera is not suitable to me?
Wat happen?
I invested all my income to my camera, and now it need extra to repair, I really sad and fed up! haih..

SEE HOW IT HURT!! SAD!!



This is how my blessing day ended!

6 comments:

  1. Praying for MIRACLES tomorrow ya :) Hopefully can be repaired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marlene jie! i ll pray hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do whatever u want
    don't give up easily~
    n don't regret..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, khim! I will work for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh... even i see it also i wanna cry ler T_T
    hope it can be fix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Yee boon.
    I also hope so.

    ReplyDelete