March 21, 2010

Bad luck keep coming!

Another 3 hours i m going to depart to Johor.
Tot of bringing a camera there to shoot some nice scene, but it is impossible to bring my D300s without lens.
Then i borrow the 1st compact Digital camera of my family (NIKON Coolpix 7900) from my mom.
Happy that she approved. But then when i try to have some shoot of it. I found tat the display screen got a bit "senget" so i try to use my hand to push it back BUT it broke! Maybe i pushed it too hard already.
The onli camera for my family and the onli camera i can bring to Johor now "boil soup" already.

Wonder why the bad luck keep coming to me, once i touch camera, something bad will happen.

Mood so down now! Haih.... Wonder how will be the trip.

2 comments:

  1. it still has a view finder, right?
    just use it without the lcd display.
    last time ppl use film no display also u dont see ppl dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is kind of old camera hor :) Professional people dont use the LCD, but only the view finder :) So... ya... still can use :)

    ReplyDelete