November 15, 2008

...

Another moody night again...

Took all 5 speakers of my 5+1 surround woofer put arround me.
turn the volumn to the max,
playing the IL DIVO's album..

I hate my mood to be like tis,
feel wanna vomit,
i m tired of my whole day work today,
but not in the mood to sleep o rest..

Tis day keep argue wif mom,
mom keep getting mad easily...
i really hate it..
i make myself busy n try not to be at home cause i wan to escape.

She dono wat i really wan,
n dono wat i hate the most.

Since i finish my SPM i request to study design,
at 1st i was allowed,
but at last get rejected..

MOM, i hate engineering.
I like music, i like art...
u always ask me to tell u everything,
but u never sit down n listen to me.

I m just interest to wat i really wish to get into.
not everyone can study like how ur son can..
not everyone can be a doctor, engineer, lawyer...

I don wish to earn much money in the future,
i onli wish to have a simple life.
A life can make me happy n comfortable...

Atleast in the music o art field i can get wat i wan,
i can see my result in it..
But study, i onli see the fail...

Pls let me go, pls...

I dono how to tell u...
really dono...

I feel sorry but i really try...
i cant understand it...

I m sorry i cant be the son u wan me to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment