November 6, 2008

The title is word from the heart...

Many things to tell,
but dono which to start 1st..
My final coming soon...
less than 5 days...
beside the final, my kids gonna have their exam too...
hope they can really try their best n do it well...
before their exam i have to give them more practice...
but how bout mine?
i love tis kids, n i love tis job, even there is no benefit for me,
if i m allowed to choose, i ll also choose tis job,
but a job with no benefit how to life myself?
They just finish their sch exam, i shouldnt push them so hard now.
but i don wan to see them fail....
I don wish to see them fall...
n i don wish to see the result is zero...
maybe i gif too much pressure to myself of them..

Anyway, words above should be taken as "touch wood"!
i kno they can, if they wan they surely can...

kids, if my words hurt u,
pls forgive me...
my points is just to push...

somedays, i found tat i did so much things but nobody kno,
should i show it out, should i tell them?
but even i tell them, i ll only get "no respon"

final coming, once it nearer my stress become more,
cause i don really study...
i try to understand it, but i cant...
am i choosing the wrong things?
should i give up n continue my uni of society?

I cant see how they do on the day of their exam..
maybe tis is the right way to less my stress...
i ll try to pray even i ll be at other place...

The less day to the final, the later i sleep at nite,
my eyes are tired, but my heart still moving fast...
i m scare i ll disappoint my parents again,
i m scare i ll waste their money again.

my way is always chosen wrong..
the thing i m really interest is always not in my choice,

GOD, please... please give me some cruel n tell me wat to do next...
my laziness, my heartless, my sadness i hand it all to u...

The tears is always the end of my words...
Mom, dad, brothers, sisters, and kids,
i m sorry...
Wish: Tomolo is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment