November 10, 2008

Exam Day

Im now in the library..
Feel sick too..
last nite, i din sleep well, keep waking up, n turning there n here on bed...
So nervous n stress of the exam later...
I din study last nite, my brain is full of stress n i cant concentrate on my study..
keep doing other things n went out wif fren..

Tis morning, i woke up very early as i don really sleep...
even my alarm is later than me..
my heart "jump" so fast suddenly.
i feel my whole body pain when i was in the toilet to brush my teeth n take my bath..
Maybe is cause by the terrible sleep last nite..
When i sat down on my dining table to have my breakfast i feel like no mood to eat...
even wan to vomit when looking at the breads..
but, i kno i hav to eat some before the exam..
once i eat a part of the breads i feel more like to vomit..
then i stop n just took out the ham between the breads n eat it at once.
drink my tea n left the 1/8 bread on the table n get ready to campus.
mom was wondering why the breads were still there after i left the dining table.
i told her i din feel like wan to eat n cant even sleep well last nite.
she asked me how hard the exam will be, i onli told her, is as hard as i dono how to do.
Ebgineering math, some science site math which i never learned when i was in form 5 art site.
I hate it...
The exam is in the afternoon, i come early to prepare n do a little bit of revise.
Honestly, i don think i can pass the exam.
once i see the past year paper, i feel like heart attack.
Don mean i don have confidence on it.
but i m sure i ll have to resit it again next sem.
the world war 3 between me n my parents will happen again when the result come out.
Anyway, i will try to write wat ever i kno n try my best.
God Bless me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment