December 27, 2008

Real fren

For me,
i think tonight is a special night.
I went to meet someone who i never think he will be so powerful.
Our frenship is bout 3 years onli.
But we kno each others more than the duration of our friendship.

He just back from his job n having his leave now.
He asked me out for tea, but i never think he'll tell me something like tat.

Fren,
i would like to tell u,
i m not blaming u,
but i m here to thank u,
u teach me alot.
After tis months,
u have change so much.
Ur thinking is much mature than me more n more.

U r right.
I should start to make decision wat to do in my future,
i shouldnt stuck here n just wish everything to drop from the sky.
I m so happy n proud to have such fren.
Thanks god.

From now on,
u make me kno tat,
wat is a real fren call,
wat is a true fren,
not those tell u where the best place to enjoy,
not those bring u to pub when u r upset,
not those ask u not to think bout it,
not those tell u everything onli with their mouth.
(No offence, i m not talking bout anyone of u, my frens)
But those wake u up n bring u to look how the world is,
and those who tell u how the real world going to be and with prove.

As we,
we can have thousand of frens everyway,
onli with 4 words "nice to meet u!"
but true frens u never think u ll meet one in ur whole life.

Frens can change ur life,
don try not to believe it,
it is real.
wat kind of fren u made,
tat kind of person u ll be.
Especially those teenagers tis days.

Last but not least,
i would like to thank u, my real frens.
Ur words really touch my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Jia you my fren.... Wish you all the best in your future...! God bless always~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jia you my fren.... Wish you all the best in your future...! God bless always!~
    ~Hui~

    ReplyDelete