February 5, 2008

i wan my new life...

Tis is the first day i dare to open my blog after we break. Maybe i started to give up our relation and wan to start my new life without u but with my frens... i hope u kno wat u r doing now n choosing now.. i hope he can treat u better than me more n more, i wish u all the best..
It's really hard to let me believe that u've fall in love to others guy, n start ur relation with him so soon... i cant believe tat our two years relation will ended like tis..
Early time, i really don dare to open o update my blog, cause it's full of our story... full of those pic and video clips i make for u... but from now on, it's only my memories... i wont bring it over to my future life...
i would like put a big " FULL STOP " after our relation.
I m really hurt, really... i cant sleep well at night, i cant work well in day time..
My sadness make many people worry about me, my family, my frens... i don wan to let them worry again.. i wan to wake up...
Tis is the way you choose to go, please don regret, cause everything will be too late...
Beside tis, i really thanks for my family n my frens for caring me so much ..
Thanks, Chin Hui, Yii Jia, Hui Yih, 雪韵老师, Ah Siang, Chee Fui and all others frens who company me to go through tis hard n tuff walk path... one but not less, the one who i used to love before.. Thank you...


U have ur life, n i have my life, whether we can still be fren it is not under my control..


i won disturb ur life i hope u won too...


let's our memories stop on the day before we break.. i will put away all the things.. i wan to start my new life...

1 comment:

  1. bravo my fren...!!keep it up..!!we ll always support u...!!tis is the 1st time i left my words here...!!guess i ll keep doing tis too...!!always remember im ur fren forever...!!jia you!!

    ReplyDelete