February 17, 2008

Terrible


I have a terrible mood now... dono actually wat happen but might be cause of her... I hope she is ok now... I made her life turn bad tis day... I feel myself is so wrong... I used to share my feeling to her when the time I was down, she can comfort me like no other can do so. But her situation not allowed her to talk too much to me. I really hope tat I wont destroy her happy life tat she's having now. I dono y i would be like tis, the vin before would not disturb others people life but now his thinking is terrible. But i have no other mean; i just wish to find someone who can listen to me.

The CUT of me still there, till now it havent recover yet, i hate it to be there. I would like to tell tat, i m still not recover to everyone, i have to act like i m ok. Cause i don like others to feel sad bout me, i don wan my parents to worry bout me. But sometimes i really feel tat it's really hard, i hate to force myself. I always tot tat i m ok already, but sometimes later i ll become imbalance again. I keep the door of my memories close tight. i don wan to think back anything, but seems like the door cant stand anymore, it keep to let some memories goes in my life now. I HATE IT.

Bout one month, she din even msg o find me. 2 years relation is just like tis?!!! Y she wont miss me at all?!! When u love me, you say tat there is no reason to love, but when u break, y there is thousand of reason for you to break with me! I really hate u, I try to accept the fact but it's really hard.

I dono wat I wan now, I dono wat I should do o wat I shouldn’t do.... don force me pls... pls... I wan to love my family, I wan to give my love to my family but not anyone of u...

No comments:

Post a Comment