February 14, 2008

Wat a SWEET valentine..

Tis year i din celebrate valentine cause i m single... but my brother-ATOS seems like tis year got "tao Hua" get kiss by a wira. Tis happen early morning when i m on my way to kuala baram workshop to work.

i went out late tis morning, so i rush to a canteen to eat breakfast. i order a mee but it take so long time to come, after 10 minutes i cant wait anymore cause i would be late to work then, so i cancelled. When i reach Pujut 7 round-a-bout, the traffic is damn jam... Then it's my turn to go, suddenly a sound which i hate most come out. n i was blur... my car get knock from the back by a wira... haih... wat a first present to my ATOS early morning in Valentine...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vin, it's a really nice banner you have here =)

    Piano, very elegant =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thanks... i like piano so much...

    ReplyDelete