September 1, 2008

BIG project!!!

Today is a NG RESIDENT BIG PROJECT DAY!! But i m d onli one working n also my dad la..
My bedroom's air cond is not so good dy... it stand for years with me in my room since i was in primary sch(dono the exact year)... Everynite when i turn on my air cond there is a knocking sound, noisy like hell, so tat i have to use something to mute the noise... tis morning i open it and see wat happen inside, i found tat most of the iron inside the air cond has rusted dy, and then the fan of the air cond crash with the rusted iron so make noise when it turn. After i clear the rusted iron then the fan turn smoothly. i wash all over it to be clean, sure u ll think"wao kevin kno how to repair n wash air cond!" haha.. of course la, i m from RIT o!! cause RIT classroom's air cond always broken... haha.. no la. kidding... i m a ME student sure kno somethin of it la... stupid!
2nd, my roof has licking when it rains heavily. the ceiling of my bedroom is full of water mark. so i climb into the ceiling to look for the roof where the water come from... i found tat there are more n bigger water mark there. then i told dad bout it... dad say he ll climb to the roof n check for it, it might be last renovation time the "nob" contractor fault. no skill at all... but now night time already dad never go to check the roof..... i think onli try to comfort me only.. haih!!! num la... next time i climb myself, i should take part of it, he is old dy...
3rd, after my car front mirror changed i havent got time to wash it. so i wash it tis noon... i found tat the mechanic stick the mirror so terrible... they din fix it good... haih.. num la, cheap car, cant expect too much... after finish wash then i stick my car "lotek" nicely as they stick it sliding like hell! then stick again my love Curtin car sticker pass.. haha...
4th, last is nothing, haha.. finish my all big project dy....
from the evening till just now i keep designing shirt.. wish to sell it to the band members one... i make so many pattern but dono which to chose, did send to my colin who is at aus... he did give me some idea.. miss him so much... DK also give me some idea... but lastly we chose the design for instructor 1st... haha...
tat's all bout my day!!
MERDEKA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment