September 4, 2008

Usual day

Today i was having class like usual. But i have a early morning class today which start from 8am... i woke up bout 6.30am by my dad, feel so sleepy at tat time, wish to skip the class but then feel like an angel whispering at my ear said: "kevin, cant escape ur class, u have to study hard!" Maybe my devil was still sleeping so he cant get it to fight with my angel, so my angel win. haha!
In the lecturer hall, i start my moody mood again. cause i dono wat the lecturer was talking bout. I hate math, Engineering math again!! wao~! Terrible! I was trying so hard to understand, keep eating sweet to make myself awake. But lastly feel like wish to stand up n throw my pen to the lecturer to ask him stop. I started to be stess again!! I kept drawing on my lecturer notes which i would do to throw my stress...
When i finished my last class at 6pm today, i walk alone to the carpark to get my car. On my way to my car i saw a Blue Mazda Rx-8 park nearby the main building. I saw it few days ago dy, but tis time i use my phone to take a photo of it.
It's one of my dream car!!! Maybe u r trying to say, nothing special to see such car in curtin. But my point is, it is my dream car so i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment