September 9, 2008

Soli, frens... i m having my stress times.. no time to entertain!!!

Tis day i was busy wif my revision n assign. My 1st exam in CSM coming soon on tis saturday! Stress till like hell!! My brain nearly burst dy! I was having my honeymoon in RIT last 2 years but now no more cause the fee of CSM is terrible. One semester's fee of CSM can pay for the whole course in RIT!!
Last friday, went badminton with my frens in CSM multipurpose hall. Till my muscle pain till today, terrible again!!

Tiew(L.D) vs Huat(LCW)


Last saturday, went to visit the Palm Oil Mill at somewhere Batu Niah which organize by the Sch of Engineering of CSM for the unit: Engineering foundation, communication and principle! Watched the process from a oil palm to palm oil.

The factory

Manager was explaining the process

The Oil palm was sending to be process

me with the oil tank

RITME team

Me n Miles Gogo(1st fren made in CSM, he is from Zimbabwe)

Last sunday, start my revision n assignment at my fren's house near CSM's village.

Yesterday, rushed to pass up the assignment before 5pm, it is late but lastly still accepted! Then continue the revise till night time.

I din purposely ask fren to take it but he was playing with my phone's camera.

Today, just back home, tired like hell... just finish revision from my fren's house. Tis can be writen in VIN'S HISTORY BOOK. cause he had never so hardworking before!! Me myself also cant believe.

E.S(Electrial System) mid-term exam coming soon on tis saturday. One of the hard unit in CSM(agreed by all Engineering students). Dr. Naing, our lecturer said, "if u fail for ur mid-term, i might let u fail also in Final!!" WAH!! terrible lecturer... So, i m so stress like hell n keep revise. My fren was teaching me till wanna kill me, my math is terrible bar!! But he still havent give up me... i started to catch up a bit, hope can get a good marks in the exam. But today E.S class still cant get wat Dr. Naing explain bout, maybe cause of his myamar slang english!

1 comment:

  1. hello kevin ng... glad to see u're so hardworking.. but dont be too stressed out k? take it easy... take care ooo... buh bye

    ReplyDelete