September 3, 2008

chicken in the pool!

Today I wen to swim with the RITME Team(Riam Insitute of Technology Mechanical Engineering team). haha.. tis team is created after 6 of us from riam tech continue our study in Curtin, to protect ourselve from bully by others(especially those ABC, idiot guys) hahaha.. ok.. continue my swimming again... I went to swim with another 4 of d team members cause another one scare of water like chicken, so din appear.. haha... when we were swimming, suddenly a group of gals jump into the pool with their "Bikini" swimming suit. one of my fren suddenly say:"eh. see got liang moi o not?" then we all look to the group of gals. but i couldn't see, cause i din wear spec! Then another of my fren said:"no la, all kids!" num~ then we continue our swimming... Few minutes later, one of my fren wan challenge me to swim for the whole lane as he cant really swim well cause he just started to learn swimming not long ago... but he ask to swim beside the pool cause he scare he has not enough stamina and can help himself by holding the pool side. I accepted his challenge then we start swim, all the way we swim there are full of gals along the lane, cause tat group of gals were playing there. when i was swiming i have to turn there n here to keep away from the gals. after i reach the end point i rest myself n wait 4 my fren.. haha.. after my rest,I swim back to the starting point again but suddenly there was a lightning... the life guard blew his wistle like hell n the bell rang to ask us to get off the pool. After we get off the pool we went to the place we put our things, but the group of gals were there also, when we were walking towards them, suddenly a china's slang chinese voice from one of them said:"我都还没学会阿~!" hahahaha... and a guy was talking to them...then i kno it is a story of "turtle is bringing his chicken to learn swimming".... hahaha... i rushed in the toilet n LOL. i ask my fren again, liang moi is it?! haha....cant stand tat time... really funny!!!

1 comment:

  1. wait a minute, u mean those are not girls and actually guys?

    ReplyDelete