October 11, 2008

Better life..

Tis day i m trying so hard to cool down myself. I tried thousand of way but keep fail. Today is a Saturday, which i have no class. I woke up about 11a.m, cause i don wish to wake up early. Even i wake up early will make my life more suffer. My brain will keep thinking n thinking. Tis noon, i suddenly have a mood to shoot photo. I bath myself n bring along my good partner Mr. T300 with me. I went to Taman Awan n took many photos, after tat i went to Grand Oil lady till sunset then i go home.
Shooting photo can make my mood better, can let my thinking more to the attracting view. My heart goes smooth n comfortable. I think it start to be my new hobby.

Then i creat a new blog again, onli to upload the photo i took.

If u r interest to those photo pls log on to http://www.vindeart.blogspot.com/


I might put more photo tat i took, same photo tat i edited n things i designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment