October 12, 2008

A sunday afternoon...


I m now in Coffee Bean, ordered a White Chocolate Dream(promote by DK) sitting down here online using my laptop. Dono when my life started to be like tis, but i like it. At least no body kno where m i, no body will bother me. Although my 1st one n half hour is not alone, but the one who company me is cal a "confidential" person.

Looking people walking in and out, cars passing around outside, families passing, of course some "leng lui" but with a holding hand.
At this moment, things i onli kno is, I must hold myself to be not available, not to hurt more people. There is no more enemy or anyone i hate now. Beside from strangers, all others are my frens.

Listening to the song 独家记忆(du jia ji yi). Keep replay n replay. Since the day i went home n heard bout it from my brother's pc, i like it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment