October 27, 2008

My 100 bucks!!!

I was having an unlucky night yesterday.
My mom gave me 100 dollars for pocket money.
She onli give money to me once a few months, as she is onli a housewife with no income.
I was so happy n put it in my pocket(if i m not wrong, i cant remember wat i do after i get the money from her).
Then i went out with DK to Jom Heboh. Before Jom heboh we went to a coffee shop to have a drink. Then we wen to Jom Heboh. When we reach there, i took out my camera and kept shooting. After that we went some place to seek for someone. Then we went home.
When i reach home, i managed to took my Rm100 out n put it in some place i always hide my money. But, I cant found it. I have a habbit which i always put my money in my drawer of my desk, then i tot i ll put it inside instead of brought it out.
I turn my room over n over to find it, but fail!
Then i tot it would drop in my car, i went to search in everywhere in my car, under the seats n drawers but i get nothing.
I tried to search for everywhere till 1am early morning.
I have a report which due today but i had no mood to do it at tat moment.
I ly on my bed with the company of my "mr. tears". Feel so depress, cause i really need money this day. I m having my uni life without having a job to earn any income. Everythings is about money now. Few hours before, i was so happy tat i have extra pocket money which i can save in my bank acc, but few hours later, there was no more, just like a dream!
I kept searching in my pocket which the short pans i wore, my tears keep running out and its covered my eyes become blur, i had to mop it off n kept searching!
Maybe u ll think wat a guy crying of his onli 100 bucks, but it really veryx10000 important to me. I wont mind if u laugh at me.
Maybe i dropped somewhere, in the coffee house when took out my purse to pay, in Jom Heboh when i took my camera out to take photo, and so n so....
But, it wont come back anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment