October 6, 2008

..

i kno u r trying so hard now....
i kno i really hurt u...
i kno i make ur tears cant stop every seconds...
i kno i m someone really damn...
i kno... i really kno....

but all i kno is useless...
cause i cant do anything...

i m moody too since i force myself to tell u the truth...
i have no mood to do anything...
i keep myself in my room...
staring at my laptop... clicking there n here...
i m no more an angel now...

i slept till so late today, i don dare to open my laptop especially messenger...
i m scare to read ur pm...
i m scare to look for my phone whether there is a msg o not...
i m scare to recive ur msg.. i dono wat to reply u, i kno u r trying hard to treat it as nothing happen, but i cant....
my feeling is just same like had killing someone...
i just wish to close myself up n let myself cold down..

i went to class with a moody mood..
plan to do assignment but no mood to do then feel headache n come home...

i m soli for my selfish...
i just wan to be a single man currently...

i m sorry.........

No comments:

Post a Comment